The North American Industrial Coating Show
October 4-6, 2011
Duke Energy Convention Center, Cincinnati, OH
10 Reasons to Attend The NAI Coating Show
1. A Technical Program that offers comprehensive Registration Button
2. Educational opportunity from experienced and knowledgeable speakers, a careful selection of critical topics, and focus on new technology, efficiency, and cost savings
3. Exhibition of more than 100 leading manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, and contractors of coatings products, equipment, and services
4. Technical Help Zone offering facilitated round table discussions exploring a range of topical questions and issues
5. Broaden your reach - industries present include Ag & Construction, Architectural, Automotive & Transportation, Bridges, Coatings & Linings, Flooring, Furniture, General Metals, HVAC, Lawn & Garden, Military/DoD, Pipelines, Roofing Tank Lining, Waste Water, and more
6. Further your career by attending the exhibition, a top-notch technical program, and networking opportunities
7. Coatings Career Zone, featuring companies recruiting new employees as well as job listings/projects in the industrial coatings market
8. Product Showcase, displaying new product innovations right on the show floor
9. Product Introduction Stage, where NAI exhibitors will demonstrate new products that will benefit coating professionals
10. Take advantage of additional courses being held in conjunction with NAI such as Introduction to Polyurea for the Applicator and Contractor and CIP One-Day Bridge Course from NACE
NAI Gives You a Unique Technical Program on Both Liquid and Powder Coatings
- Marcellus Shale and Utica Shale - Future Impacts
- How to Avoid Premature Coating Failures
- Pipeline Field CoatingsTechnical Program Button
- Corrosion Under Insulation
- Insuring Successful Tank Lining Applications
- High Performance Protective Immersion Coatings For Wastewater Systems
- Decision Process for Applying Military Coating
- Thermal Spray vs. Liquid Coatings
- UV Coatings for Military Use
- Coatings Asset Management
- Concrete Coatings
- Contracts, Specifications, and Warranties
- Polysiloxane Technology for the US Navy and Marine Market
- Green Roof Coatings
- Intro to Powder Coatings
- Advanced Powder Coatings
- Powder Application Small to Medium Volume
- Innovations in Powder Coating
- Coating Inspection & Failure Analysis
- Green Coating Technologies
- Masking Innovations
- Powder Coating Sustainability
- Laboratory Investigation of Coating System Failures
- Architectural Coatings
- Pretreatment Innovations
- Inspection of Finished Film
- Paperless QA
The NAI Coating Show Delivers an Exhibition with Leading Manufacturers, Distributors, Suppliers, and Contractors
2011 NAI Exhibitors include (as of June 16, 2011):
ACT Test Panels
Argon Masking Corp.
Assured Testing Services
Automatic Systems Inc.
Calvary Industries, Inc.
Castrol Industrial North America
Col-Met Spray Booths
Coral Chemical Company
Decoral System USA Corp.
Electro-Steam Generator Corp.
EPC Powder Coatings
EPSI Masking Company, The
Fischer Technology Inc.
General Fabrication Corporation
George Koch Sons
Global Finishing Solutions
Hilliard Corporation, The
ITW Finishing Equipment Americas
KMI Systems, Inc.
Midwest Finishing Systems, Inc.
Nation Coating Systems
Nilex Construction Inc.
Pollution Control Products
Porcelain Enamel Institute
Powder Coated Tough
Powder Coating Institute, The
Powder Coating Research Group, The
Pretreatment Equipment Manufacturers
Tank Industry Consultants
The School of Polymers/Waterborne Symposium
Thomas Industrial Coatings
Tinker & Rasor
Register to Attend The NAI Coating Show
While other shows attract a mixed audience of decorative and industrial coating professionals, The NAI Coating Show offers a technical program and exhibition focused exclusively on industrial coatings.
Registration is now open for The 2011 NAI Coating Show. Click the button to register now online or download a printable registration form below.
Click here to download a registration form.