If you haven't received your free copy of ACI's 108-page catalog, complete this form to have a copy mailed to you. This convenient reference tool can be used throughout the year to help provide solutions to your concrete-related projects. It contains:
- Descriptions for hundreds of publications, including the new ACI 318-11 Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary
- Details of benefits available to ACI members – including the Concrete Knowledge Center, free CEUs online, free downloads, periodical options, membership directory, and the career center – and an application for membership (also available online here)
- Information about ACI's conventions and education programs for 2012
- Information on ACI's 2012 Manual of Concrete Practice
- Certification program information, including study packs and videotapes And much, much more.
ACI's catalog can also be requested by calling 248-848-3800 or visiting www.concrete.org.