This webinar series will run for two hours on each of September 27, 28, and 29, 2016. Highlights of the webinar include an overview of ACI 562, a typical parking garage repair, a typical façade repair, the adaptive reuse of a historic depot, strengthening of a parking/plaza slab, and repair of a precast/prestressed double-tee.
Expert speakers include:
· Jared E. Brewe, PhD, PE, SE, Simpson Gumpertz & Heger Inc.
· Kevin Conroy, PE, SE, Simpson Gumpertz & Heger Inc.
· Kip Gatto, PE, SE, Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates, Inc.
· Tony Gueorguiev, PE, SE, Freyssinet, Inc.
· Keith Kesner, PhD, PE, SE, FACI, CVM Professional
· Carl J. Larosche, PE, FACI, Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates, Inc.
· Patrick D. Martin, PE, Carl Walker, Inc. and
· Gustavo Tumialan, PhD, PE, FACI, Simpson Gumpertz & Heger Inc.
In addition to reviewing the process behind each design example, speakers will demonstrate how to use the ACI 562-16 Code Requirements for Assessment, Repair, and Rehabilitation of Existing Concrete Structures and Commentary.
The three-day webinar series costs $150.00, and ACI members can attend for the discounted rate of $120.00. All webinar attendees receive credits by attending the entire duration of the live webinars or passing a quiz after each webinar.
Based on nearly one century of content from ACI, the ACI 562 repair code combines the Institute’s historical knowledge with state-of-the-art resources on the evaluation, repair, and rehabilitation of concrete buildings. The new ACI 562 Repair Code Portal showcases ACI’s many resources on concrete repair including informational videos, free on-demand presentations on the new code requirements, recent industry articles on concrete repair, and more.