The Concrete Council of St. Louis held its Annual Awards Dinner on November 9, 2006. The evening featured the presentation of its Award of Honor college scholarships, Quality Concrete Awards, and an induction ceremony for the Concrete Council Hall of Fame. Luke Snell received an Award of Honor for putting forth significant effort in assisting the Concrete Council, as well as being a leader for the association and the industry.
In addition, the Quality Concrete Awards were presented to projects that demonstrated versatility and design aesthetics of concrete.
The projects included:
- I-44 at Hwy 109
- Route 21 in Jefferson County
- I-270 and Olive Blvd
- Crestview Middle School
- City of St. Louis Air Pollution Monitoring Facility
- CORTEX One
- West County Christian Church
- Pinnacle Casino and Luxury Hotel
- South City YMCA Skatepark
- MetroLink Facilities 1
- St. Louis Cardinal New Ballpark
- Doris I. Schnuck Children's Garden
- Old Warson Country Club New Bridges and Walls
- University of Missouri-St. Louis -Florissant Road at I-70 Aesthetic Enhancements
For additional information, visit www.concretecouncil.com.