Case Construction Equipment invites you to attend the ribbon-cutting for its donation to the Chicago Children’s Museum:
- Case is donating a specially modified skid steer loader to the Chicago Children’s Museum at Navy Pier.
- Case Construction Equipment is a major sponsor of the Skyline Exhibit, where the skid steer will be displayed.
- Mechanical components have been removed to eliminate moving parts so children visiting the museum will be able to climb into the cab and sit in the operator’s seat and let their imaginations take over.
- News media are invited to film/photograph the Case skid steer loader and interview museum officials and Case representatives.
- A light breakfast will be served at the start of the event
Tuesday, Sept. 20, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
A light breakfast reception begins at 10 a.m., with brief remarks beginning at 10:30 and photo/video and interview opportunities continuing through noon.
Skyline Exhibit, Chicago Children’s Museum, Navy Pier
Follow directions to the Skyline Exhibit on the third floor.
Media attending the event are encouraged to confirm their attendance or schedule an interview by contacting Jane Cooper at Cooper Hong Inc. in advance of the event at 630/377-2555; cell: 630/803-4466; e-mail: email@example.com.
More information is available at www.casece.com.