Concrete Construction magazine is looking for North America’s most successful and well-run concrete contractors. We will choose 10-15 companies from among those that apply and profile them in the July issue. Your company doesn’t have to be big to be among the best. We’re looking for professionals – those that are serious about quality, continuous improvement, and safety. Does your company have what it takes to rise above the mediocre and shine in relation to its peers and competitors?
The companies selected for the 2017 America’s Concrete Contractors will know not only how to get business but how to price it, how to do the work with quality and efficiency, and how to earn a fair profit in the end. They have happy customers, treat their employees and vendors with respect, and are active in their industry and community.
Enter for a chance to win a MEDUSAW!
Interested? To start provide us with the following information:
Number of years in business:
2016 total revenue:
2016 concrete-related revenue:
Person to contact with questions:
Then tell us about your company in 500 words or less. Here are a few of the things we will consider when making our evaluation. Don’t worry about responding to each of these point by point but rather use this as a guide to what to think about when describing your company.
- What is your philosophy? How does the company’s history relate to current operations
- What sets your company apart from its competitors?
- Do you have a lot of repeat and/or satisfied customers? (You can provide testimonials from customers if you think it’s appropriate.)
- Do you maintain healthy margins?
- Have you won any awards for great work?
- Are you involved in industry associations (ACI, ASCC, local contractor groups, etc.)?
- What is your influence on the industry? (for example, mentoring, educating, training)
- How do you maintain a strong team of employees and leaders?
- What is your safety record?
- What type of investment, if any, is dedicated to the growth of the company through technology?
- What’s planned for the next five years? Are there plans to expand?
Also, we will need a high-resolution photo of you at a jobsite. Please send us a photo of the CEO and construction crew together if you can. Any additional photos will be featured in an online slideshow.
This free editorial opportunity is a great way to get your name out there, and bring more business to your company. Being selected as one of America’s Concrete Contractors is a great industry achievement.
The deadline to submit your materials is May 26, 2017.