This Fourth Edition of Structural Concrete: Theory and Design is updated and includes numerous step-by-step examples. You will quickly grasp the principles and techniques of analyzing and designing reinforced and prestressed concrete elements. Moreover, the authors' emphasis on a top quality, economical approach helps you design concrete structures and members with confidence.
Fully updated and revised, the Fourth Edition features:
- Latest coverage reflecting the ACI 318-08 code
- Seismic design chapter incorporates the latest of the International Building Code (IBC 2006)
- AASHTO method for predicting concrete creep and shrinkage
- New chapter dedicated to the design of curved beams
- SI unit examples, equivalent conversion factors from customary units to SI units, and SI unit design tables
To learn more or to order this publication published by John Wiley & Sons, Inc., go to Structural Concrete: Theory and Design Fourth Edition. $140.00; Order Code: SCTD.EM. ACI does not offer discounts on industry publications.
How to order:
Phone: 248-848-3800, and mention order code SCTD.EM
More from ACI on Structural Concrete
ACI has additional titles on Structural Concrete--a list of related titles is included on the right side of the web page that appears when you click on one of the links above
Prices do not include postage and, if applicable, tax. Expedited delivery (overnight or two-day) is available. Contact ACI for appropriate tax and postage fees. For additional information, visit ACI's online bookstore at www.concrete.org