The American Concrete Institute (ACI) announced the availability of six new publications and CD-ROMs to educate and inform industry professionals on the newest concrete-related information and technology. As always, ACI members receive a special discount (up to 40 percent) on all ACI publications. Publications can be ordered by calling 248-848-3800 or online at www.concrete.org.
The new titles include:
- Guide for the Analysis, Design, and Construction of Elevated Concrete and Composite Steel-Concrete Water Storage Tanks (371R-08)
- Troubleshooting Concrete Construction (SCM-17(08))
- Nanotechnology of Concrete: Recent Developments and Future Perspectives (SP-254)
- Designing Concrete Structures for Fire Safety CD-ROM (SP-255)
- Internal Curing of High Performance Concrete: Lab and Field Experiences CD-ROM (SP-256)
- FRP Stay-in-Place Forms for Concrete Structures CD-ROM (SP-257)