The ACI Fall 2008 Convention will be held Nov. 2-6, 2008 at the Renaissance Grand & America's Center in St. Louis.
This is an excellent opportunity to contribute ideas on standards, reports, and codes in the concrete industry. During the convention there will be plenty of opportunities to network with key players in the industry, brush up on the latest concrete techniques, and experience all that St. Louis has to offer.
Highlights of the convention include:
- Contractors' Day reinvented to include an architectural walking tour of downtown St. Louis, a lunch featuring guest speaker Jeff Steinhart of Anheuser-Busch, bus tour of area concrete projects and so much more!
- Special Events including Dinner and Dancing on the Mississippi on Saturday and a dinner honoring Luke Snell on Monday.
- Student Concrete Cylinder Competition.
- 35+ Sessions on topics such as bridge design and civic architecture.
- Guest & Technical Tours to include, St. Genevieve Holcim Plant, Pere Marquette State Park, the Frank Lloyd Wright House in Ebsworth Park, and the Gateway to St. Louis tour.
- Concrete Mixer with an Oktoberfest theme!
Be sure to register before Oct. 5, 2008 to obtain preregistration rates by going to. If you do not have access to the Internet, please contact ACI Event Services at 248-848-3795 and we will be happy to fax a convention registration form to you.
This article is a press release from the ACI. It was not written by a member of the CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION editorial staff.