Announcing the sixth annual CIM Building Campaign Golf Tournament, which benefits the Concrete Industry Management Building Campaign at Middle Tennessee State University, will be held Wednesday, May 5, 2010, at Indian Hills Golf Club in Murfreesboro, Tenn. Last year more than $38,500 was raised.
The undergraduate major in Concrete Industry Management at MTSU is designed to produce graduates that can excel in production, sales, and service or in concrete contracting. The curriculum covers multiple products such as ready-mix, concrete masonry, precast/prestressed, pipe, pavement, and tilt-up.
With your support of the CIM Building Campaign, MTSU will be able to create a state-of-the-art facility to house the program as it moves toward even higher levels of prominence and success. This is a great opportunity to support education and have fun on the golf course with colleagues in the concrete and construction industry.
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Registration 12 p.m.
Shotgun start 1 p.m.
Dinner immediately following
Following the tournament, cash prizes and trophies will be awarded and sponsors will berecognized.
- Teams: $1,000; Individual: $250
- Hole sponsor: $1,000
- Hole in one sponsor: $2,000 (4 available)
- Dinner sponsor: $2,500 (1 available)
- Drink cart sponsor: $1,500 (2 available)
- Putting contest sponsor: $2,500 (1 available)
- The tournament will be flighted, and prizes and trophies will be awarded in each flight.
- All sponsors will be recognized at the conclusion of the tournament.
Building sponsorships are available at the following levels: $25,000 Platinum, $10,000 Gold, $5,000 Silver, and $2,500 Bronze. Each building sponsor will be given arecognition award.
For more information, call 615-494-7658, fax 615-898-5296, or e-mail email@example.com.