Safety is important. Accidents can happen at great heights and big machinery. That's why planning and training for fall safety is essential to any construction project. Here is a list of resources that can help you along the way:
- OSHA's Fall Protection: Hazards and Possible Solutions
- OSHA's Fall Protection page
- OSHA's Scaffolding page
- OSHA's Construction eTool
- Spanish version
- NIOSH's Falls From Elavations page
- Work Safe BC has a list of tools, publications, and resources.
- U.S. Department of Labor's Bureau of Labor Statistics Injuries, Illnesses, and Fatalities page
- Capital Safety Fall Protection Primer
- Safety is important to an owner
( Click here for the Spanish version)
Return to main article.