Explore why and how your business can use LEAN construction to improve the delivery of capital projects. The 6th Annual Lean Construction Summit, set for June 10 in Cincinnati, is jointly presented by CURT, the Lean Construction Institute, and the Associated General Contractors of America.
(1) To share, from the experience of others, how organizations have effectively implemented LEAN Construction as a project delivery approach. Specific topics will include:
• How various associations are functioning individually and collaboratively to improve construction project delivery.
• How basic LEAN Construction principles and enabling behaviors improve success on projects and in organizations.
• How increasing workflow predictability improves project safety, quality, cost and duration.
• How contracts enable or hinder project success.
• How collaboration within the project organization and along the entire value stream increases value for all parties.
• How to optimize design decisions through the application of Choosing By Advantages.
• How owners and project teams overcame challenges and improved performance using LEAN Construction principles and practices in their organization and on projects.
(2) Provide guidance for Owners implementing LEAN as a project delivery approach on capital projects for various levels of decision makers, using Q&A as well as qualified and experienced panelists.
(3) Close each discussion with key takeaways to help audience members determine their own next steps for implementing LEAN as a project delivery approach.
Who Should Attend:
• Owners, Contractors, Design Professionals, Suppliers and anyone interested in promoting LEAN Construction
• Project leaders who are responsible for selecting project delivery systems or seek to drive change within their organizations
• Leaders who serve in project procurement and management roles
• Leaders who serve in design or process development roles
• LEAN champions
The CURT|LCI|AGC Construction Summit was developed by LCI and CURT’s Project Delivery Committee whose members include representatives from BMW Constructors; DuPont; Jacobs Engineering; Johnson & Johnson; KBR; Merck & Co., Inc.; Procter & Gamble; Pentair; SimplexGrinnell; U.S. Architect of the Capitol; and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
Lodging & Meeting Location
Marriott Cincinnati Airport
2395 Progress Drive
Hebron, KY 41048
A block of rooms has been reserved under Construction Users Roundtable. In order to receive the negotiated rate of $137 your reservation must be booked by June 1st. To make a reservation, call the hotel directly. Reservations made after June 1st are subject to room and rate availability.
$495.00 - CURT, LCI, AGC Member Registration Fee
$649.00 - Late Registration Fee for Members (Begins June 6th)
$649.00 - Non Member Registration Fee
Your registration includes the networking reception the evening before, breakfast, and Summit Sessions. To change your registration, contact CURT at email@example.com or 513.563.4131
Be sure to select the Beginner or Advanced course when registering!
Cancellations must be submitted in writing before June 6th to receive a refund less a $49 processing fee. No refunds will be granted after June 6th.
If you are interested in sponsoring this LEAN Summit, opportunities are available. Don't miss out on making your company's presence known at what has become an outstanding Annual CURT|LCI Summit. For sponsorship information contact Donna Janssens at 513.563.4131 or by email.