Each year, the World of Concrete Education Program offers you a number of opportunities to grow your business and career. This year, there are approximately 100 sessions in 13 designated tracks to chose from covering topics such as concrete fundamentals, decorative concrete, floors and slabs, finance and money matters, green building, and safety and risk management. This year's program features 47 new sessions. View a complete list of technical sessions.
Additionally, a variety of certification training courses and examinations are offered during World of Concrete for interested attendees. Separate registration is required.
Certifications & Exams
- ACI Concrete Flatwork Finisher/Technician Certification
- ACI Specialty Commercial/Industrial Concrete Flatwork Finisher/Technician Certification
- ACPA Concrete Pump Operator Safety Certification
- CFA Certified Foundation Contractor Certification
- ICRI Slab Moisture Testing Technician Certification (NEW!)
- TCA/ACI Tilt-Up Technician/Supervisor Certification