BuildingConnected, the refreshingly different bid management solution, today announced the roll out of a new set of premium features that give contractors the support and analytics tools they need to make smarter business decisions, faster. For the first time, they can aggregate data on performance, vendors and project costs and analyze it across offices and geographies.
“It’s been incredibly difficult for our customers to access information about historical costs and organizational performance,” said Dustin DeVan, CEO at BuildingConnected. “So we’ve built transparent analytics tools that streamline the process. Bid management shouldn't be hard, so we decided to simplify it. And now, we’ve made it smarter!”
The new BuildingConnected features include:
• Performance Analytics: Make smarter decisions, faster with aggregated company data
that tracks progress and win-rates while helping you plan for growth.
• Historical Cost Data: Leverage your data to plan future projects more efficiently through
access to historical cost information.
• Relationship Tracking: Organize and track institutional knowledge for insight into your
past vendor experiences and behavior.
• Prequalification’s: Access easy to use, customizable prequalification forms and gain real-time visibility into which subcontractors are already prequalified.
• Integrated Cloud Storage: Unify your company around a single, secure cloud storage
solution with continuous access to up to date files.
• NDAs & Sealed Bids: Keep confidential information secure with simple NDAs and
electronically sealed bids.
• BuildingConnected now offers both free and premium solutions. This range of tools gives
contractors the edge they need to bid more quickly and accurately and ultimately win more business.
Existing BuildingConnected features include:
• Streamlined Bid Management Platform: Create projects in minutes, collect and view
bids on a single platform and store documents in one central location.
• Comprehensive Professional Network: View subcontractor managed profiles, save
preferred contacts for future projects and never update a contact database again.
• Fluid Communication & Collaboration: Invite team members to view or contribute to a
project, easily correspond with subs or your project team and gain insights on team performance.