New rotary laser is designed with revolutionary innovations for increased accuracy and productivity.
Bosch is putting the 'PRO' in productivity with the new GRL 500 HCK Self-Leveling Rotary Laser Kit. With exclusive two-in-one receiver-remote functionality and integrated theft deterrence, the GRL 500 HCK is designed to increase efficiency on the jobsite while decreasing theft concerns when operating at a distance. Fully equipped with the GRL 500 H Rotary Laser, LR 50 receiver, BT 160 contractor tripod and GR 8 grade rod, this rotary laser kit is the total package for outdoor leveling and grading applications.
"It just doesn't get any easier than this. Period," said Dan Rice, product manager, exterior leveling, Robert Bosch Tool Corporation. "We've raised the bar for even our own measuring tool standards with the introduction of the GRL 500 HCK. Whether construction workers need to align formwork, grade the land for a new street or bridge, or lay out walls or construction sites, the GRL 500 HCK provides an easy user-friendly interface for straightforward operation, increasing productivity and efficiency on the job."
Developed with Bosch's renowned quality and engineering excellence, the GRL 500 HCK is equipped with a number of exclusive features that make it the best choice for concrete contractors, excavators and construction professionals, including:
• Integrated Lithium-Ion Battery: The Li-Ion battery integration of the GRL 500 H Rotary Laser and LR 50 receiver accelerates charging speeds and allows for simultaneous charging of both devices with only one charger.
• Two-in-One Receiver-Remote Functionality: The LR 50 is designed with one-of-a-kind technology that allows it to function as a receiver and a remote control. This feature reduces work time by changing what was a two-person job into a task that one person can tackle.
• Digital Dial-in Automatic Slope: The LR 50 offers ultimate precision by allowing a user to manually dial-in their slope digitally so that the GRL 500 constantly checks and maintains the level; set it and forget it!
• Center Line Mode: This time-saving feature removes the manual process of finding the center line. The user can position the LR 50 on the established benchmark, activate the center line mode function, and the GRL 500 will search and place the laser directly on the center of the LR 50.
• Calibration Reminder: This feature alerts the user to check for potential recalibration of the GRL 500 in case of drop, exceeded runtime or extreme temperature. This indicator helps to provide security, accuracy and confidence in the performance of the laser.
Rotary lasers are often a target of theft when in use and left unattended. The GRL 500 H Rotary Laser eliminates this risk by pairing technology with the LR 50 receiver, which requires both devices be present for the laser to work. It's equipped with a movement sensor that triggers an alarm and locks all functionality on the laser and receiver if a sudden acceleration is detected. Adding to the tool's longevity is a robust metal protective cage that protects it from falls of up to three feet.