A comprehensive resource for building, repair, remodeling and home improvement projects.
On average, people over the age of 18-years-old spend more than 30 hours per month using mobile apps, according to media analytics expert Nielsen. Understanding this growing trend, The QUIKRETE Companies launched an interactive mobile app that is a comprehensive resource for building, repair, remodeling and home improvement projects for contractors and homeowners.
“Our goal is to make important concrete, masonry and stucco information easily accessible from any location during any phase of a project,” said Frank Owens, Vice President Marketing for QUIKRETE. “In a few quick steps, contractors can quickly access product specifications or calculate product quantities from a job site, while homeowners can watch how-to project videos or locate stores from their backyard. The QUIKRETE mobile app provides professionals and homeowners distinctive paths to the relevant information they need for a specific job at the right time. It’s the tool no one should be without.”
Built for use on iPhones and Android phones, the free QUIKRETE mobile app provides a robust menu of interactive options that are helpful for completing a variety of projects.
• “Product Search” with downloadable and shareable technical data
• “Project Search” with downloadable and shareable shopping list
• “How-To Videos” with step-by-step project instructions
• “Quantity Calculator” associated with both products and projects
• “Favorites” for collecting and tagging product and project information
• “Where To Buy” for geo-targeting locations that sell QUIKRETE products
• “Quickshare” for posting project photos and videos on social media
• “Scanner” for accessing product information via QR codes or bar codes
• “Customer Service” telephone access with one-touch
QUIKRETE will randomly award two people iPads for downloading the mobile app during April,2015.