With so many things to see and do at the World of Concrete 2010 (WOC), it can feel daunting to see everything on the show floor. Here the editors that bring you WOC have compiled a top 10 must-see-and-do list.
- SPEC MIX Bricklayer 500
- Artistry in Decorative Concrete
- Most Innovative Products
- Concrete Construction's Field Test Breakfast & Forum
- GREENSITE Area & GREENSITE Luncheon & Forum
- Hoover Dam Bypass Tour
- Concrete Surfaces' Contractor Clinics
- Women In Concrete Breakfast & Forum
- New Product Showcase
- CIM Auction
More information on each of these events can be found in the Program & Exhibits Guide. Pick up a copy near a Convention Center entrance.
What's on your top 10 list? Tweet @WorldofConcrete to let us know.