With the recent introduction of the ICC-ES Acceptance Criteria AC232, cast-in anchor channel systems can now be designed with recognition under the International Building Code. This presentation will explain the provisions given in AC232 for designing anchor channel systems.
- Discuss the evolution of concrete anchoring and cast-in channel systems
- Explain why AC232 is the state-of-the-art evaluation for cast-in anchor channel systems
- Explore various factors affecting anchor channel system performance
- Examine how the strength design provisions of AC232 allow engineers more design transparency
- Review the AC232 concrete breakout calculations for shear and tension.
To learn more, please attend one of the free webinars.
Wed, Nov 18, 2015 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM CST
Thu, Nov 19, 2015 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM CST
Sign up Today! Register Here: