Every year, World of Concrete exhibitors compete in Concrete Construction Products’ Most Innovative Product Award Program. This is the only annual award program designed to honor the products for all segments of the concrete and masonry industries. The annual event solicits our magazines' audiences and World of Concrete attendees to determine an "Industry Choice" in each product category. Product nominations are also reviewed by our editorial staff and an invited group to receive an Experts' Choice Award.
Winners are published in Concrete Construction Products, as well as in post-show issues of Concrete Construction and The Concrete Producer. They are also published online at Concrete Construction, Masonry Construction and The Concrete Producer.
CLICK HERE TO SEE CURRENT NOMINEES
The following information is required to complete the registration process:
1. The complete name of the product you are entering in the MIP award program.
2. A 50 word or less description of what it is and what it does.
3. A brief explanation (500 words or less) of what is innovative about the product and how contractors or producers will benefit from the innovation. Please include more than just its new features.
4. At least one high-resolution digital image of the product entry. You may submit up to three for review. One image will be used onsite at World of Concrete. These images will also be used in our editorial coverage, both on-line and in print. The preferred format is JPEG, 300 dpi, 8 inches by 10 inches. Images should submitted at the same time as entries, and all information must be received by December 6, 2013 at 5:00 PM CT.
5. Your credit card information for the entry fee. Prior payment is needed. After payment is received, you will be sent a link to fill out all of your entry information from our editorial staff within one business day following credit card confirmation.
All entries submitted by Oct. 15, 2013 are $500 per product.
After October 15, 2013, the entry fee increases to $600 per product and the final submission date is December 6, 2013 at 5:00 PM CT. (Entries received after November 11, 2013 may not be included in the December issue of Concrete Construction Products.)
Categories for 2014
- Business Tools and Software
- Concrete Production Equipment
- Concrete Construction Materials
- Decorative Concrete Materials and Equipment
- Concrete Construction Equipment
- General Tools and Equipment
- Masonry Materials and Equipment
- Demolition, Repair Tools and Materials
*Note that participation in the MIP program is open only to 2014 World of Concrete exhibitors. Other program guidelines are outlined on the registration form.
Email any additional questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to learn more about the benefits of the MIP program as well as entry fees.
Click here to see past Most Innovative Products.