World of Concrete 2010 attendees were invited by Bosch Power Tools & Accessories, Mt. Prospect, Ill., to use the company's tools to demonstrate their professional skills in performing various feats during the “My Skills Are No Bull” Bosch Power Tool Challenge. These challenges included concrete drilling-rebar, surface grinding, cordless drilling-anchors, and form building. Winners included:
BOSCH TOOLS GIVEAWAY
As people entered the Artistry in Decorative Concrete demo area at the World of Concrete 2010, their Expocard was scanned, automatically entering them in a drawing for a free tool kit from Bosch Power Tools & Accessories. Congratulations to the winners:
- Sal Denaro, Woods Concrete, Candia, N.H.
- Jason Majchrzak, Wells Concrete, Albany, Minn.
- Tony Belacourt, Chippewa Cree Construction Co., Box Elder, Mont.
- Terry Smith, TAS Contracting Services, Ft. Saskatchewan, Alberta, Canada
- Inocensio Torres, FS Construction, Commerce, Calf.
- Alberto Rodriguez, Summerville Construction, Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Wendell Miller, Miller Homebuilders Inc., Hutchinson, Kan.
- Jared Schofield, U.S. Bureau of Reclamation, Hayden, Idaho
- Pat Germsheid, ARL Distributors, Ft. Saskatchewan, Alberta, Canada
- Raymond Tatum, Southern California Edison, Kernville, Calif.
- Ronald Wald, Opp Construction, East Grand Forks, Minn.
- Fabio Castillo, All Floor, Richmond, Va.
- Mike Klijn, Klijn Agricoatings, Lucan, Ontario, Canada
- Jean-Yves Perras, JY Concrete, S. Blaise, Quebec, Canada
- Greg Yturiaga, Con Tech Construction, Fort Collins, Colo.
- Tomi Hulkkonen, Carpenters Union Local 494, La Salle, Ontario, Canada