Having spent two decades estimating and managing concrete pavement restoration (CPR) projects nationwide, International Grooving & Grinding Association (IGGA) (Booth C4227) President Jake Steinberg of Construction Materials (St. Louis Park, Minn.) has watched infrastructure clients save time and money by repairing only distressed areas within otherwise structurally sound pavement. Under his leadership, the association plans to continue promoting the benefits of a well-timed and properly implemented CPR program.
The rest of the 2014 Board of Directors are:
- Vice President Terrence Kraemer of Diamond Surface (Rogers, Minn.)
- Secretary Chris Priest of Multiquip Equipment/Sanders Blades (Quinton, Va.)
- Treasurer Scott Eilken of Quality Saw & Seal (Bridgeview, Ill.)
- Past President Tom Bonness Jr. of C.P.R. Inc. (Elkhorn, Wis.)
- Director Jerry Voigt of the American Concrete Pavement Association (Rosemont, Ill.)
- International Director Jason Seovic of Seovic Civil Engineering (Narellan, New South Wales, Australia)