The Concrete Polishing Association of America (CPAA) kicked off World of Concrete this year by installing a new board of directors. Each member will serve for two years.
- President: Chad Gill of Concreate Inc.
- VP: Shawn Halverson of Surfacing Solutions Inc.
- Secretary: Mike Trotta of Niagara Machine Inc.
- Treasurer: Mike Payne of Mike Payne & Associates Inc.
- Members at Large: Ryan Lakebrink, Lakebrink’s Custom Concrete; Bruce Ferrell, Prosoco; Zachary Matson, ACE/AVANT Concrete Construction Co.; Jennifer Faller, Concrete In-Site LLC; Deke Rife, RetroPlate System; Scott Metzger, Metzger/McGuire; Roy Harvey, VersaFlex Inc.; and Jonathon Jones Jr., Budget Maintenance.
CPAA is a non-profit trade organization that defines industry standards, creates non-biased specifications, and develops comprehensive training and accreditation programs. For more information, visit www.concretepolishingassociation.com.