For the last five years, contractors from around the world have competed for prizes in 10 categories in Concrete Surfaces’ Polishing Concrete Awards.
Business magazines often tell readers that savvy business owners use industry award programs to market their company, and we're no different.
Beyond the potential financial gain, though, winning is the only time your company and crew will be recognized for their innovation and expertise. Concrete surfaces contractors resolve difficult technical challenges to produce a durable work of art that the customer can afford.
That's not easy.
It's why we corralled last year's winners right after accepting their award to see how they felt. In these brief videos, they also explain how crews tackled their project’s toughest challenges:
- Daryl Samycia, Commercial Winner
- Scott Cohen, Countertops Winner
- Bart Rockett, Craftsmen Winner
- Dallas Mexon, Residential Winner
- Jason Majewski, Industrial Winner
- Justin Hill, Innovation Winner
- Marco Chesia, Readers' Choice Winner
Click here to submit your project for this year’s awards program. And good luck!