To rent construction equipment economically, it's important to find a good vendor. A good vendor will disclose all rental charge information before you rent, has reliable equipment to meet your job needs, and provides prompt maintenance in case of equipment breakdown. The following tips from Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation can help you select a reputable vendor:
- Be sure you understand the billing procedures of the vendor.
- Be aware of costs that could be added to your rental fee for equipment damage.
- Ask about equipment maintenance services.
- Choose a rental company with a knowledgeable sales staff.
- If you need to rent equipment for a large, long-term project, be sure the rental company can provide additional or replacement equipment so your job runs uninterrupted.