Don't forget the diamonds. Plenty of new tools to help your business. Husqvarna introduces new diamond tools for 2014. They include:
- The Vari-Cut Plus was developed as a general purpose blade to cut cured concrete, abrasive material and light asphalt overlay with undercutting protection.
- If customers need a fast cutting blade, look no further than the Vari-Cut Turbo. The Turbo is best suited for cutting hard concrete, stone and masonry materials.
- The Husqvarna FLX is a general purpose blade to cut cured concrete and brick.
- This new FLX Ring blade is for cutting general concrete.
- The Barracuda blade is perfect for masonry, tile, stone and hard concrete. It is not recommended for abrasive materials like block and asphalt.
- Perfect for the do-it-yourselfer, the FLX Trio is three small diameter general purpose blades for cutting tile to bricks and blocks and stone.
Flat Saw Blades
- Our Diagrip technology ensures diamonds are held in the blade’s segments longer and optimally distributed. This ensures a superior cutting capacity, longer life and smooth, rapid cutting. This technology can now be found in the F1420C Diagrip flat saw blade. It is made to cut hard concrete with steel reinforcement.
Core Drill Bits
- The B1410 bit was designed with Diagrip technology, which ensures diamonds are held in the segments longer and optimally distributed. This ensures a superior cutting capacity, longer life and smooth, rapid cutting. The B1410 Diagrip™ bit was developed to cut through flint, chert and other hard aggregate with steel reinforcing.
Wall Saw Blades
- The W1405 Diagrip was developed specifically for the WS 220 wall saw from our PRIME product range. It was designed using Diagrip technology to achieve the best speed and life ratio. The W1405 has the best performance with the WS 220 cutting reinforced concrete.
- The W1410 Diagrip is our fastest cutting, most productive wall saw blade available. Diagrip technology ensures an optimal distribution of diamonds and holds them in the segment longer. This enables a superior cutting capacity, longer life and a smooth, rapid cut.