We have enough emergencies on our jobs so that we're thinking about installing two-way radio in all our rolling equipment. Where do we get the equipment, and do we need a license?
You must obtain a license from the Federal Communications Commission. It may take a few months for your application to be processed and approved. There are many manufacturers of equipment. Perhaps the best known are Motorola, General Electric and RCA.