We’re getting hit hard by severe storms and flash floods here in the Midwest. The heavy downpours are causing streets, backyards, basements, and even expressways to flood; and those home and facility owners lucky enough to avoid receiving indoor swimming pools probably did not escape experiencing some sort of seepage.
So I’ve decided to scour our online products pages for some good waterproofing and repair products for concrete surfaces. Here’s what I’ve found so far:
- Waterproofing Bloomberg (In addition to a crystalline admixture, this article discusses crystalline waterproofing systems for concrete joints and surfaces.)
- Decorative liquid rubber coating permanently repairs and bonds to concrete.
- Advanced membrane system reduces risk of leaks.
- Eco-friendly, multisurface waterproofer
- Polymer-modified cement membrane for concrete structures
- Structural epoxy repair mortars for polished or stained concrete floors
- Roof coating and waterproofing system
- Prevent water damage in concrete joints
- Elastomeric coating protects vertical surfaces from water intrusion, covers hairline cracks.
- Penetrating sealing compound weatherproofs and protects exterior concrete surfaces including pavement.