Q.: Where can we buy the hand-pushed, two-wheeled buggies used to place concrete? I believe they're called Georgia buggies.

A.: First try your local construction supply house. Most of them carry this type of product. If they don't have Georgia buggies you can contact the manufacturer directly. Check the December 1990 buyers' guide issue of Concrete Construction, page 1029, for a list of buggy manufacturers.