2015 MIP Benefits
World of Concrete exhibitors are invited to submit products in Hanley Wood's Most Innovative Products Award Program. The annual event showcases the best new products of WOC 2015 to the attendees and readers of the official show magazines. Products accepted into the award program receive extensive exposure to show attendees and to more than 100,000 readers of the official show magazines.
Promotional Benefits Include:
Pre-Show Editorial Coverage
For the 2015 MIP Award program, we are offering an expanded coverage of the product nominated to this Award Program. The MIP Award Program is sponsored by the official World of Concrete media brands: , Concrete Construction, The Concrete Producer and Masonry Construction. All brands will provide announcements promoting on-line voting and may include special coverage within their editorial coverage of the show.
In addition all nominated products will receive exclusive promotion including:
- Daily News Pre-Show Planner - Nominations received by Nov. 18, 2014, will be included in a special section of this digital magazine.
- Each description will also be submitted to the editorial staffs of Concrete Construction, The Concrete Producer, Public Works, Masonry Construction. Products will be used by the appropriate magazines in their preshow coverage – both print and on-line.
- Each manufacturer will receive a high res MIP logo that they can include for the marketing efforts in promoting their product.
This is a special micro-site on the Concrete Construction website. The web site will be linked to all of our publications and to the World of Concrete ap. Online voting will begin around January 15, 2015 and end February 20, 2015.
Each product will have its own special ballot page. The ballot page will include:
- Product name, Image, exhibitor’s name, and booth number. (Please note we use the WOC On-line listing as reference.)
- Product Application Description. Using your 300 word submission, we will prepare an edited description on your product. In this description, you may either: provide more information on the innovation behind the product development, or provide a case history or application story. This is an opportunity to demonstrate how contractors or producers have used the product to solve problems, increase job site efficiency, improve quality, or enhance safety. You may also submit up to 6 additional images of the product to support this application story.
- Link to exhibitor website
- Link to product website (if provided)
- Each product’s image will be displayed in a special MIP Display situated next to the WOCGEAR located in the Grand Concourse area between North and Central Halls. The display will include the product’s image, exhibitor name, and booth number.
- A special electronic kiosk will be located by the MIP Display. Attendees will be invited to vote on-line at this kiosk.
- Each product will receive an extended write-up that will be published in a special section that will be published in edition of the World of Concrete Daily News.
- The World of Concrete Program & Exhibit’s Guide will feature a special section that lists each product, exhibitor’s name, and booth number.
- Each exhibitor will receive 100 paper ballots for distribution in the booth. Exhibitors are allowed to make copies of the ballot, or request additional ballots at the World of Concrete Bookstore. (Note ballots must be returned to WOCGEAR by end of show.)
- Each exhibitor will receive a MIP floor sign at one booth to encourage voting in the MIP award program.
- Special MIP ballot collection kiosks will be located in the show halls, encouraging voting and promoting the award program
Award winners will be announced by March 4, 2015 in a press release that is distributed to registered World of Concrete press members.
Winners will be published in the Daily News Post-Show Review.
The 2015 MIP products and winners will remain on the Concrete Construction website until August 1, 2015.
Award winning products will receive editorial coverage in post-show issues of Concrete Construction and The Concrete Producer; and online at Concrete Construction Online, Mason Construction Online and The Concrete Producer Online.
Exhibitors with award winners will receive a special certificate.