Contractor breakers offer the following features:
- Complete range for 0.9-55 ton (0.8-50 tonne) carrier machines
- Accumulators to protect carrier machinery from hydraulic pressure spikes
- Models above 12.1 tons (11 tonnes) carrier weight equipped with auto greasing systems
- Two-speed control valves permit tool speed and stroke customization above 9.9 tons (9 tonnes).
- Internal control valves deliver 10% efficiency boost versus competitors
The range includes models from the compact HM012T that tips the scales at just 220.5 lbs. operating weight to suit compact excavators, to models designed to work with the largest JCB excavators which fall in to the 22-ton category.
Hammers for use with equipment above 12.1 tons (11 tonnes) in operating weight come as standard with a refillable auto greasing system, ensuring the breaker always receives the correct amount of lubrication throughout the working day. This cuts downtime and boosts productivity for the customer. All breakers feature dust seals to prevent dust ingress and to ensure that lubrication remains inside the hammer body.
The heavier models include twin oval tool retaining pins which deliver double the life of a standard pin, as they can be rotated to wear evenly on both sides. Smaller breakers are equipped with a single tool retainer. Two-speed control valves on models above 9.9 ton carrier weight allow the operator to customize tool speed and stroke length, dependent on the material that is being broken. This increases productivity and reduces the risk of damage to the breaker and the carrier.