The midsize self propelled MK-24 Series saws have a 24” blade guard providing a 9-3/4” depth of cut.
The new MK-24 Series of Concrete Saws from MK Diamond Products are designed for wet or dry, high production flat and general industrial application sawing. The precisely reinforced steel construction with balanced weight distribution and ergonomic handlebars assures straight and accurate cutting as well as ease of operations preventing fatigue. The midsize self propelled MK-24 Series saws have a 24” blade guard providing a 9-3/4” depth of cut.
• One-piece box construction chassis made from 3/16" hot-rolled steel will not flex during operation
• Powder-coated chassis resists peeling & corrosion
• 12-gauge steel hinged blade guard
• Ride-on-the-blade water distribution system supplies water to both sides of blade
• Blade guard mounts on both left- or right-hand side of saw and cuts within 2" of wall or curb
• Heavy-duty blade shaft supported by two 1-3/16", self-aligning pillow block bearings
• Depth control assembly engineered for smooth, controlled blade insertion
• Built-in tach/hour meter
• Depth control assembly is engineered for smooth, controlled blade insertion
• Heavy-duty hydro-static transmission with variable speed drive
• Durable 8" x 2 1/4" non-slip rubber wheels with maintenance-free hubs & roller bearing
• Forward and reverse travel speed: 0-80'/minute
Available with two Honda gas engine options, GX630 V-twin or GX690 V-twin and the Subaru EH65 gas engine. Two propane models are also available with a Kohler EH72LP engine and a Subaru CH730LP engine.
MK Diamond Products, Inc. www.mkdiamond.com