The TYTRO System includes a nanotechnology-based rheology control agent, patented macro synthetic fibers, and a number of other newly developed admixtures that enhance productivity of the spraying operation and material performance.
The TYTRO Shotcrete System includes the following products:
· TYTRO WR: High-range water-reducing admixtures for shotcrete that provide superior flow, prolonged slump life, and excellent plasticity, maximizing strength performance by allowing a lower water-to-cementitious materials ratio (w/cm).
· TYTRO HC: Cement hydration control admixture, extending the working life of shotcrete up to 72 hours.
· TYTRO RC: Innovative pozzolan-based rheology control admixture that is designed to reduce installed material cost when used as a replacement for silica fume or other cementitious materials. It provides faster early strength, superior bond-to-rock, enhanced sprayability, lower rebound, and reduced cycle times.
· TYTRO SA: Latest generation of high-performance, alkali-free set accelerators, specifically formulated to provide high early strength at low dosage rates and improve productivity by shortening the time of setting without compromising long-term strength and durability.
· STRUX BT: Macro-fibers featuring a patented design developed for underground shotcrete applications and offering superior flexural toughness and post-crack energy absorption.
· TYTRO AE: Air entraining admixture for use in shotcrete mixes to protect against damage from freeze/thaw cycles.
· TYTRO RM: Rheology modifying and mix-enhancing admixtures formulated to improve the pumpability and sprayability of the shotcrete mix.
GCP’s complete portfolio of solutions for the mining and infrastructure tunneling industries includes admixtures for shotcrete and concrete, proprietary fiber reinforcement systems, injection technologies for ground support and waterproofing systems for shotcrete.