Some good information never gets old. As you prepare to get 2015 off on the right foot, here's a look back at 10 of the most popular Concrete Surfaces articles from last year. Check out the list and let us know which is your favorite in the comments below.
1. 10 Concrete Waterproofing, Repair Products A look at some of the best waterproofing and repair products for concrete surfaces.
2. 4 Concrete Flooring Options that Make a Statement No matter what appearance or surface profile is required, there’s a concrete treatment that can provide it.
3. The Year’s Best Polished Concrete Projects Here are the winners in our fourth annual Polished Concrete Awards. More than 5,800 online visitors also voted for their favorites to win Readers' Choice. Did your favorite project win?
4.4 Reasons to Let Pictures Tell Your Project’s Story You’re missing out on when you don’t photograph your work.
5. Congrats to the 2014 WOC Artistry Winners! Attendees and expert judges chose their favorite decorative concrete artisans and exhibitors from 2014 World of Concrete in Las Vegas.
6. 3 Decorative Concrete Finishing Mistakes How to avoid common mistakes and reduce callbacks with decorative concrete.
7. Polished Concrete Award Winners How do your favorite projects compare to these past winners of the Concrete Surfaces Polished Concrete Awards?
8. Concrete Do-Gooders Volunteers from the American Society of Concrete Contractors’ Decorative Concrete Council traveled to Chicago’s South Side to tackle a beach-themed decorative flooring project for a free daycare in one of the city’s roughest neighborhoods.
9. 5 Things I’ve Learned From Concrete Surfaces Editor Victoria K. Sicaras has managed to learn a few things during her time covering concrete surfaces.
10. DCC Project Award Winners The Decorative Concrete Council, a specialty council of the American Society of Concrete Contractors, announced the winners of its 6th Annual Decorative Concrete Awards competition. The awards are sponsored by Concrete Construction, Concrete Surfaces, and Architect magazines.