Developed for the use of stone veneer and decorative concrete industries, Release Coating 8102 delivers solutions for a number of molding concerns. Formulated to provide release from latex and other elastomeric mold materials, Release Coating 8102 substantially minimizes porous surfaces and bug holes while simultaneously retaining rich color through pigment dispersion technology. Release Coating 8102 is available in 5 gallon pails, 55 gallon drums, and 275 gallon totes.
Key benefits of Release Coating 8102 include:
• Water based product for green and environmentally friendly practices
• Minimal buildup within the mold allows for more uses between mold cleanings
• Robust solution able to be diluted efficiently with up to two parts water
• Excellent part surface quality that minimizes potential bug holes
• Aids in the dispersion of pigment on the mold surface, improving the appearance of the colored pigment on the finished part
Huron Technologies, Inc. engineers and manufactures release agents for rubber elastomers, concrete, polyurethane, and various composite systems. A wide range of off-the-shelf and custom mold release agents are available.