DURATIC's new features:
• Newly-designed digital control panel and remote control that offer even new operators full control and easy handling
• New grinding head, hermetically sealed and dustproof for maximum reliability
• Compact, robust chassis design for optimal maneuverability, handling and simple transport
• Enhanced Airflow technology and Mist Cooler System that increase productivity by up to 216% and dust collection by 100%
• Simple-to-adjust weights, 20 different handle settings and 74% less vibration ensure significantly improved ergonomics.
The numerous smart features include GPS tracking, USB ports to download operating data, upload new software and charge personal equipment.
The DURATIQ grinding machines have been tested for more than 5,000 and the service interval is an impressive 1,000 hours. A new modular structure makes it is easier than ever to replace high-wear parts.
The customer can customize by choosing the size (600 or 800 mm grinding width), electric power version, the number of grinding discs and whether to have the machine fitted with remote control. Optional packages include: water, light and GPS, additional weights, cup holders and other accessories.