With Somero Enterprises latest innovation, the Somero Floor Levelness System offers benefits that is unmatched by anyone in the Industry.
1. Training Tool for New and Experienced Operators.
New operators can learn proper techniques for stabilizer adjustment, head touchdowns, and boom speed. Continuous feedback is provided reinforcing concepts and alerting the operator when issues are detected. The score system shows improvements when changes are made.
- Experienced operators can fine tune their techniques and know when to adjust valve speeds to optimize the screeding performance for that day’s productivity.
2. Early Alert and Warning System
All operators can benefit from instantly knowing if screeding performance is decreasing. An adjustable warning level for audible and visual alerts instantly notifies the operator if performance is below their expectations. The operator can use the alert system to make adjustments to technique or to the screed and redo the pass to improve the floor quality. The system is capable of detecting small changes which are typically not detectable by the operator, making the system ideal for detecting issues with minimal operator effort.
3. Maximize Laser Screed Performance
Real-time feedback shows how well the Laser Screed is performing.
- Alert System suggests methods for optimizing performance by providing percentages of what is wrong and how often.
4. Helps isolate issues with Floor Quality
Floor quality can be challenging to understand because the floor is measured after all aspects of the pour are complete. Some processes before and after screeding can improve floor quality while others can lower it. The advantage of the Floor Levelness System is that if the scoring system remains high then the screed is working well. The question of what else has changed can be asked. This helps isolate changes from pour to pour to better understand what impacts floor quality.
Somero Enterprises, Inc.
Vote for this product for the Industry Choice Award.