ConXedge is a leading edge Cloud based thermal management solution incorporating innovative thermal measurement and communication hardware which enable real time monitoring in almost all practical applications. Designed to achieve the extensive benefits associated with the management concrete maturity and mass concrete.
Collects in-place thermal data accurately and cost effectively from almost anywhere in real time.
- Transmits thermal data to a secure cloud based solution in real time.
- Configures pours, notification and warning parameters.
- Interprets data using concrete maturity (Arrhenius or Nurse Saul) or mass concrete technology in real time.
- Enables management at a glance using powerful KPI dashboards, graphical analysis and reports.
- Allows pours to be managed from your computer, tablet or smart phone – no need to retrieve data from site.
- Provides current in-place concrete performance information in real time.
- Incorporates set and forget system, notifying you when action is required.
- Stores data securely on cloud based servers not on loggers.
- Allows controlled multi user access.
- Provides authorized and restricted access to system for licensed specialized users e.g. engineers, post tensioning sub-contractors.
- Securely stores and makes historical data accessible.
- Provides complete traceability and audibility of all events and notifications.
- Allows data to be exported to MS Excel.
- Includes system generated compliance reports.
- Incorporates comprehensive master data management.
Key and unique features of the system that provide differentiation and a competitive advantage include:
Comprehensive, accurate, reliable and robust data acquisition tools record and communicate thermal data in real time to ConXedge.
- ConXedge converts data into management information using powerful KPI Dashboards, graphical analysis and reports, providing real time performance at a glance without the need for data retrieval on site or for separate analysis, interpretation and reporting of results.
- With smart set and forget capabilities the system notifies nominated users in real time when targets have been achieved.
- Systems provides a holistic view of the performance of the complete element, this is achieved by managing of pours consisting of one or many monitoring locations.
- Data integrity is ensured, system identifies and notifies nominated personnel of issues which could affect data integrity, thermocouple disconnected, Battery requires charging etc.
- Notifications and changes are logged in real time and stored in the Cloud with complete traceability of all events, data cannot be changed.
- Inputs to key formula’s Arrhenius and Nurse Saul are defaulted but are also configurable by individual or groups of products allowing maximum accuracy.
- Complete solution, comprehensively addressing full range of functionality required including concrete products, strength versus maturity relationships, performance targets, personnel, equipment calibration, projects, testing, reporting.
- Retention and access to historical information provides significant benefits and complete auditability and tractability.
- Ability for associated services; engineers, post tensioning contractors, etc. to have restricted and controlled real time access which provides required transparency and maximizes efficiency.
ConXedge enables the comprehensive management of concrete maturity and mass concrete with minimal effort and/or need for interpretation, which allows informed timely decisions to be made and implemented whilst maximizing the benefit in one cost effective solution.
Difficult...we just made it easy.
HM Technologies Pty Ltd
Vote for this product for the Industry Choice Award.