New CASE 580N EP backhoe loader provides a maintenance-free Tier 4 Final solution; offers power and performance features of CASE N Series backhoes in a practical, cost-effective machine.
CASE Construction Equipment introduces its line of Tier 4 Final backhoe loaders, including the new 580N EP – a lower-horsepower version of the company’s popular 580N backhoe that maintains the same backhoe lift capacity and breakout force with greater fuel efficiency and a maintenance-free Tier 4 Final solution. All CASE N Series backhoes come standard with SiteWatch telematics, and can be outfitted with a variety of industry-exclusive standards/options such as Power Lift, Ride Control, Comfort Steer, ProControl, Easy Flex side lights and a mechanical universal backhoe bucket coupler that allows contractors to use attachments from competitive machines on their CASE backhoe. Each machine is also available in the proven CASE Extendahoe configuration for extended digging and reach capabilities.
The Tier 4 Final CASE N Series includes:
• The 580N: The 580N is also designed to provide low owning and operating costs while still delivering a strong platform for contractors to customize as needed. Rated at 90 horsepower with a backhoe bucket breakout force of 11,517 pounds and 2,858 pounds of backhoe lifting capacity, the 580N comes standard with ProControl and can be further expanded with auxiliary hydraulics, Engine ECO Mode, Standard (2WD) or Speed Selectable Automatic (4WD) Ride Control, Comfort Steer, additional work lights and the mechanical universal backhoe bucket coupler.
• The 580 Super N: The 97-horsepower 580 Super N features increased backhoe bucket breakout force (13,975 pounds) and lift capacities (3,251 pounds) over the 580N. This model comes standard with ProControl, work lights, the mechanical backhoe bucket coupler and a shaft guard on 4WD models. Power Lift, Engine ECO Mode, Standard (2WD) or Speed Selectable Automatic (4WD) Ride Control, Comfort Steer and the mechanical universal backhoe bucket coupler are available as options.
• The 580 Super N Wide Track: With larger tires and structural features borrowed from the larger CASE 590 Super N, the 97-horsepower 580 Super N Wide Track provides significantly higher bucket breakout forces (15,070 pounds) and lifting capacities (3,761 pounds) with standard Power Lift technology. The wide track model also comes standard with a limited slip axle. Engine ECO Mode, Standard (2WD) or Speed Selectable Automatic (4WD) Ride Control and Comfort Steer are available as options.
• The 590 Super N: The 110 horsepower CASE 590 Super N is the largest and most powerful backhoe in the CASE family. Standard Power Lift technology raises bucket breakout force and lifting capacities to 15,853 pounds and 4,175 pounds, respectively. It also features a longer standard reach (19 feet, 7 inches) and digging depth (15 feet, 6 inches) than any other CASE backhoe. Engine ECO Mode, Standard (2WD) or Speed Selectable Automatic (4WD) Ride Control and Comfort Steer are available as options.
Each CASE N Series Backhoe is available with a series of options that further extends the operating capacity and efficiency of the machine , many of which are exclusive to CASE.
• Power Lift
• Speed Selectable Automatic Ride Control.
• Comfort Steer
• Hydraulic Quick Coupler
• Engine ECO Mode
• Auto Engine Protection Shutdown
• S-Type Auto Shifting Transmission
• Heated Air-Ride Seat