The brand new addition to Mustang's compact excavator line, the 550Z, enhances their North American excavator offering with its 5.5 metric ton size. This new model provides excellent performance while lowering fuel consumption and operating costs.
ALL-New 550Z Compact Excavator Features
• Yanmar Tier IV-certified turbocharged, diesel engine with 47.6 hp provides excellent balance in power and fuel conservation.
• Angle Blade with Float can be angled 25 degrees in either direction to eliminate repetitive re-positioning when back-filling.
• Digital Operator Interface shows real time system information, service reminders, fuel consumption, and 90 days of operating history. This is ideal for rental fleets and operations with more than one operator to track machine use and performance.
• Spacious cab features elevated travel pedals, wrist rest, and three-way adjustable seat with retractable belt to keep the operator comfortable throughout the work day.
• Standard auxiliary proportional hydraulics give the operator infinitely variable control of the hydraulic flow. This allows the operator to set the ideal flow for the attachment and application.
• ECO Mode can be activated from the cab with a switch. When activated, the engine speed is reduced by 10%, reducing fuel consumption and operating costs.
Auto Deceleration lowers noise and emissions levels when the hydraulic movement has not occurred for more than four seconds. This increases fuel economy and lowers operating costs.