Magid, a leading manufacturer and supplier of safety solutions and personal protective equipment (PPE), expands its broad line of T-REX gloves to include the T-REX Anti-Slip Palm Impact Glove. This new glove delivers affordable impact protection with ANSI level 4 cut resistance, while also addressing customers’ needs for a strong grip and all-day comfort.
“We are continuously working to deliver improved solutions for customers with impact, cut and pinch point hazards,” says Carrie Halle, Product Manager at Magid. “With the TRX647, our customers now have a hi-viz impact glove with a powerful combination of comfort, grip and high cut protection.”
The TRX647 features:
• ANSI Level 4 Cut Resistance, ANSI Level 5 Abrasion Resistance and ANSI Level 5 Puncture Resistance for extra tough jobs
• Anti-slip palm for enhanced grip in
• Kevlar stitching on the palm for durability
• Full TPR coverage for back-of-the-hand impact protection
• Pre-curved fingers for all day comfort without fatigue
• Abrasion and tear resistant Keprotec reinforced thumb saddle
The TRX647 is ideal for Oil & Gas applications as well as construction, material handling, ironwork, demolition, tooling and equipment maintenance.