The FLEXVOLT System offers power equivalent to corded tools, more runtime than previous cordless tools, and supports the existing 20V MAX System as well as new 60V MAX and 120V MAX tools.
The 6.0 AH FLEXVOLT Battery is the world's first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools. It offers the following:
· Up to 4X Runtime when used with DEWALT 20V MAX tools
· The Power of Corded when used with 60V or 120V tools
· Works with 20V MAX, 60V MAX, and 120V MAX (2 x 60V MAX) tools
If you need even more runtime, look for the FLEXVOLT 9.0 AH Battery, giving you even more power to choose. The 9.0 AH Battery is also compatible with 20V MAX, 60V MAX, and 120V MAX (2 x 60V MAX) DEWALT tools.
· 7-1/4” Circular Saw (DCS575)
· 4-1/2”-6” Grinder (DCG414)
· Reciprocating Saw (DCS388)
· 1/2" VSR Stud and Joist Drill (DCD460)
· 8-1/4” Table Saw (DCS7485)
· 120V MAX 12” Fixed Head Compound Miter Saw (DHS716)
· 120V MAX 12” Sliding Compound Miter Saw (DHS790)
FLEXVOLT High Efficiency Accessories
In addition to the power and performance offered by new FLEXVOLT power tools, they are complemented by the new range of FLEXVOLT High Efficiency Accessories from DEWALT. These accessories are Engineered to Maximize Runtime and were launched in tandem with the new FLEXVOLT power tools. The new line of accessories is optimized for use with cordless power tools and is engineered to deliver more cuts or holes per charge than standard DEWALT accessories. Each of the 44 new FLEXVOLT High Efficiency Accessories – including small and large diameter circular saw blades, reciprocating saw blades, hole saws, and abrasives – provide long life in tough applications. The new line of FLEXVOLT High Efficiency Accessories is specifically designed to fully leverage the capabilities of the FLEXVOLT System.