The HP105 is a high performance twin engine ride-on power trowel. It is a work horse delivering a total of 53hp and built for concrete professionals. Utilizing the torque converter clutch, it provides excellent low speed torque for low speed float panning and superior high rotor speed for finishing concrete. The HP105 is the latest addition to Allen’s riding trowel lineup.
HP105 standard features include:
• Twin EFI Kohler engines for more durability and power
• Two 6 gallon fuel tanks providing extended and equal run time for each engine
• Two 46” diameter, 5-blade non-overlapping rotors
• Rotor Speeds up to 180 RPM
• Electric powered spray system for application of retardant
• 6 gallon Fuel/Retardant capacities
You can see the HP105 rider as well as the entire Allen product offering in Booth #031644 at the World of Concrete which will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center in February 2016.