Demolition is more powerful and efficient than ever with the new John Deere Hydraulic Hammer attachments for skid steers, compact track loaders and compact excavators.
Redesigned with a simplified hydraulic-breaker solution to boost productivity, the Hydraulic Hammers provide two to three times more blows per minute (BPM) than previous models. With 30 percent fewer parts, rebuild times are reduced to one hour versus eight hours, and an exclusive tool retention system enables quick installation and removal using only one small screwdriver. Additionally, the Hydraulic Hammers only require grease every two hours of operation and have a 1,000-hour service interval, contributing to lower daily operating and maintenance costs.
Five bit options are available on the Hydraulic Hammers to further power operator productivity, including:
• Standard moil point suitable for breaking concrete or medium-hard, nonstratified rock
• Optional chisel point for concrete flatwork, walls around rebar or breaking into a precut line
• Optional spade for most concrete, asphalt cutting and all earthworks in soft, nonstratified rock
• Optional compacting plate for single-machine prep of dirt for concrete pads and fencing
• Optional pyramid point used to break hard, reinforced concrete as well as sediment (only available on the HH20C and HH40C)
With the universal, self-cleaning Quik-Tatch easy attachment system found on all John Deere skid steers, CTLs and compact excavators, the machine can easily add and remove the Hydraulic Hammer in no time.