Honda‘s EB10000 Industrial Series generator, is the most powerful Honda generator and the company’s flagship model.
The rugged EB10000 generator, with a maximum output of 10,000 watts, is compact and features a range of design innovations that contribute to exceptional performance. These include a narrow-shaped design; a centralized exhaust mechanism; a newly developed alternator; and the best fuel efficiency and lowest noise in its class. This model is well suited for industrial and commercial applications, including construction-related job site work.
• The Digital Auto Voltage Regulator (DAVR) functions to improve the output capability holding the voltage stable within one percent over time during standard operation.
• The design of the Honda EB10000 incorporates a patented frame design that clearly delineates it’s hot and cool operating parts. This configuration allows the generator’s battery and control panel elements to be positioned in the model’s cool zone.
• The i-Monitor digital operation system with lighting, let’s the operator see at a glance, the conditions being monitored: total used hours, generating voltage (when error detected), battery condition, Oil Alert, and an AVR error code.
The EB1000 Honda Industrial Series model operates at an extremely quiet noise level – at approximately 72 decibels at 23 feet (equivalent to the noise of a vacuum cleaner). This low noise level is achieved through a large muffler that includes a punching pipe, a perforated mechanism that allows for the smooth release of exhaust gas.
A host of other features include:
• Slim design
• Power via the Honda GX630 V-Twin Engine
• Positive-lock folding handle design
• 120/240 voltage selection switch
• Full ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) protection across all outlets.