ThermaCELL and now ProFLEX Heated Insoles give heat to your feet to beat the cold weather. ThermaCELL has solutions to keep toes cozy, whether it is for a few hours or a full day on a construction site. Both products have temperature settings controlled by a wireless remote, allowing for easy temperature adjustment without removal from shoes or boots, ultimately offering convenience as well as comfort. The wireless remote control allows the user to choose from two temperature settings (Medium 100°F and High 111°F), as well as no heat.
THERMACELL HEATED INSOLES
The leader in comfort technology, featuring these benefits:
• Regulated Heat - Advanced heat sensors maintain consistent temperature up to five hours per charge
• Remote Control - Easily adjust temperature settings with a small wireless remote
• Three Temperature Settings - Select Medium, High or No Heat on the remote control to maintain desired temperature
• Wireless and Rechargeable - Lithium-Ion Polymer batteries fully recharge in less than four hours and are completely wireless, requiring no external straps or packs
• Water Resistant - Insoles are protected against moisture and perspiration
• Custom Fit - Insoles come in five sizes and can be trimmed to fit most types of boots and shoes
• Quality Tested - SATRA, a worldwide leader in footwear research and development, tested ThermaCELL Heated Insoles for durability and heating
• Wireless Remote Control Benefits include: - Controls insoles from a distance up to seven feet away
• Sizing - Both styles of ThermaCELL Heated Insoles are customizable to fit any shoe size from women’s 4.5 to a men’s 14, and are available in: small, medium, large, x-large and xx-large
ProFLEX ThermaCELL Heated Insoles
• Rechargeable, removal battery – Battery can easily be changed without removing insole from footwear
• USB or Wall Charging - Wall charger is included, and contains a USB cable so insoles can be charge from any USB powered port or wall outlet
• Highly Water Resistant - Insoles are highly water resistant to protect electronics from moisture and perspiration
• Advanced Comfort - Created for advanced comfort and flexibility and shock absorbency for continued comfort
• Developed with SATRA - Extensive testing on durability and heating performance
The Schawbel Corp. www.schawbelcorporation.com.
For more products, click here.