The Ditch Witch organization announces numerous upgrades to its RT45 ride-on trencher, the rental industry’s number one choice in its horsepower class for the last 50 years. The RT45 offers a Tier 4, 49-hp (36.5-kW) Deutz diesel engine designed for minimal maintenance and maximum operator productivity. The engine offers ample power to drive each attachment: trencher, backhoe, earth saw, vibratory plow, microtrencher, and combination trencher/plow.
• User-friendly operation, with color-coded speed/direction and attachment controls; backfill blade controlled by a highly responsive joystick.
• Advanced operator presence system designed to promote safety by stopping the engine when operator leaves the seat.
• Advanced air-filtration system designed to improve engine performance; air filter elements are easy to access and replace.
• Exhaust system is mounted under a composite hood with a horizontal exhaust pipe, diverting noise and hot air from the operator.
• Easy-to-use foot pedal controls the infinitely variable ground drive forward and reverse.
• Direct-coupled, high-torque digging chain motor designed for increased production and reliability.
• Tier 4, 49-hp (36.5-kW) Deutz® diesel engine is designed for minimal maintenance and maximum operator productivity.
• Outstanding versatility: attachments include a centerline or dual-position trencher, vibratory plow, earth saw, microtrencher, combination trencher/plow, and backhoe.
• Operator’s station features one-piece molded instrument console designed to provide ample legroom and greater visibility.
• Monochrome LCD display provides all engine diagnostics and easy-to-read gauges.
• Engine service points are easily accessible from one side, simplifying maintenance.
Ditch Witch. www.ditchwitch.com