CASE Construction Equipment introduces the new 521F wheel loader that meets federal Tier 4 Final emissions standards using Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) technology. The new machine delivers best-in-class 131 net peak horsepower with an FPT Tier 4 Final-certified engine that also provides quick throttle response and impressive torque. The 22,948-pound wheel loader has a bucket breakout force of 19,303 pounds with 2.3-cubic-yard bucket capacity.
Like the rest of the F series lineup, the 521F wheel loader incorporates powerful and quick hydraulics in addition to a host of features that further enhance machine efficiency and productivity. Among them are:
• Standard limited-slip axles, with optional heavy-duty axles.
• Available with standard Z-bar linkage, XR linkage, and the tool-carrier XT linkage.
• A wide variety of tires, including snow tires.
• Buckets available with the 521F feature the optional SmartFit bucket tooth system.
• An expanded selection of attachments, including new buckets, rotary brooms and forks.
• Optimal Comfort, the 521F wheel loader features the CASE Quiet Cab.
• Innovative Cooling and Easy Service mid-mounted cooling system.