MQ Whiteman Pro Trowels, available in 36” and 46” diameters, redefine the capabilities of walk-behind concrete finishers. A unique design, featuring an integrated boom enables application of a broom or fresno finish during the final trowel pass. It is ideally suited for parking structures, multi-story projects and jobs that do not require a burnished surface.
Reduces the amount of labor and time required to complete the job.
- Mechanical boom has 180° range of lateral motion and removable weights.
- Fresno blade and broom attachments easily adjusted from the operator’s position.
- Innovative linkage allows the operator to adjust engine throttle with either his left or right hand for convenience.
- Advanced clutch system stops it in place should the operator release the handle with engine at full RPM.
- Proven gearboxes deliver years of trouble-fee operation.
- 4-blade spider assembly features economically replaceable wear parts that reduce maintenance costs over the life of the machine.
- Variable blade pitch control using a standard knob-type control.