The second annual Cement & Concrete Day on the Hill brings together representatives from more than a dozen related-industry associations. The goal is to promote the expanded use of cement and concrete in federal infrastructure projects, from highways and bridges to dams and mass transit.
Sponsored and hosted by Portland Cement Association, the event is open to all member company executives and staff of concrete and masonry related associations (CAMRA) member associations.
? Primary Advocacy Issues:
• Highway Bill Reauthorization – Multi-Year, Fully Funded
• Reforms to Maximize Impact of Each Dollar Spent
• Promotion of Federal Resilience Tax Credit
• Enactment of New Federal Water Resources (WRDA) Bill
• Tuesday, April 29 ? 6:00 p.m. ? Cocktail Reception ? Willard Hotel
• Wednesday, April 30 ? 10:00 a.m. ? Briefing and Lunch ? Willard Hotel
• Wednesday, April 30 ? 12:30 p.m. ? Hill Meetings ? Capitol Hill
• Wednesday, April 30 ? 5:30 p.m. ? Cement Caucus Reception ? Capitol Hill