The K 770 is a powerful, all-round power cutter with a heavier-duty cutting arm and an updated digital ignition. It can cut up to five inches deep in a variety of appllications. The K 770 is easy to handle – fit the blade, fill the tank, prime, choke, and pull the cord. This five horsepower saw can be used for curbstones and pavers in landscaping, metal/pipes in installation work, and concrete in buildings and roadwork.
The main features include:
- The spring-loaded, semi-automatic SmartTension system, which ensures that the drive belt is always kept in the correct tension. This results in optimal power transmission, minimal wear, and maximum life of the belt.
- The newly designed magnesium-cast crankcase has a three-bolt joint to attach the cutting head, enabling higher torsional rigidity. This helps maximize longevity and durability in all working conditions.
- The diamond blade’s position can be switched to the right side of the cutting arm, allowing cutting close to a wall or at ground level that is restricted only by the thickness of the blade guard.
- The digital ignition module provides a powerful spark with optimized timing, enabling an easy start and efficient combustion.
- The clutch cooling fan lowers the operating temperature inside the belt cover, which extends the service life for the transmission components and the drive belt.
The saw is outfitted with Husqvarna’s DEX, dust suppression system, which provides sufficient water to bind dust without creating an excess of slurry while cutting. The water valve opens progressively, making it easy to adjust the water flow. Controlling dust by water not only helps with federal regulations, but also helps keep clean-up to a minimum.
The distance between the saw's handles is large and the design keeps them isolated from vibrations (vibrations below 2.5 m/s2 in the handles), ensuring comfortable handling during long work shifts. The handles and the short engine body mean the user always stands close to the machine, for easier handling and control.
Husqvarna Construction Products